BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A place for Ella

Ella keeps going in the guest room and closing the door.  Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but the room is not kid proof because it connect to the bathroom.  She has figured out how to unlock that door.  Damn working on those fine motor skills!!!

Anyways, I bought a little playhouse to put in her playroom.  I think it will help her wind down.  There isn't a whole lot of stimulation and she can close the curtain behind her and I know she won't get hurt.  Chicco makes it.....


I think this may help her filter out a lot of the outside world and still get to play...Also BIG plus that it stores against the wall, so it won't take up a ton of room... OK that is my toy plug :)...we are also getting Ella a weighted blanket.   She loves to sit in the room with blankets on her, it calms her down.  We live in Hawaii, though, so it isn't like it is ever cold enough for me to pile the blankets on her so she can get some deep pressure.  Hence the weighted blanket.

Really hoping this playhouse will be a space for Ella to maybe wind down and just be Ella.



0 comments: