BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Desiging


As you can see (or not)..I have been playing around with designing this blog. It is kinda fun!  This week has been relaxing.  No doctors for Ella and not OT=happy Alison!  Ella really doesn't want to take a nap lately.  She just sits there and tells me all done.  We have gotten in the bad habit of holding her in her bed, then she falls asleeep. I think it is more a function of me not giving her an option.  I don't let her talk to me.  I don't let her play.  I just make her sit there quietly and give her a bear hug.  She finally just doses off.  However, this is rather inconvenient, as I can not do it while Evie is awake.

Evelyn is more and more expressive and outgoing.  She is really just a  joy to be around, and the kids are somewhat playing together.  So, we couldn't as for more.  Ella has decided that she loves play dough (good sensory work).  And she LOVES singing.  She must take after her mom!  She sings the theme song to all her shows.  It is both cute and annoying.  You can only hear the wonder pets theme so many times before you want to kill someone.

I have been craigslisting the CRAP out of everything!  It was sort of sad to sell the infant carrier knowing that we won't have another baby.  Then i snapped out of it and moved on! Selling stuff was the high light of my week

Funny Ella story goes along with the craigslist business....

I sold the car seat and stroller and Ella was not happy with me about it.  She had a fit and then took a nap.  The minute she woke up she asked me

Ella:  Mommy, where's mah carseat
Me:  It is in the car, Ella.  We will get in it later
(hoping she doesn't mean the infant car seat)
She gets out of the bed, and looks into the mirror at herself, pats herself on the stomach with a furrowed brow and frown.  And in a whiny voice says to herself "It's okay baby, we getcha car seat back".


Well, I thought it was funny anyway!

We went to the Aquarium...but that is pretty  much a weekly occurrence...


Ella at the Aquarium



Evie outside at the aquarium

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahaahha..."it's ok baby we getcha carseat back" cute!

Amy, Alan and Kids said...

Hilarious! Ella is such a sweet, funny kid. Wish we still lived close!

Gina said...

Love Ella's comment about the car seat. Too funny!