BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Having kids is not for the faint at heart...or stomach

What a weekend!!!!!

Evie had double ear infections and Ella is...well, Ella.

Took Evelyn to the hospital and was put in a room with another person...the Medical care on Maui leaves something to be desired.  She proceeded to scream non stop for the next hour and then crashed...followed by the doctor coming in and waking her up five minutes later.  Needles to say, both ears are infected...poor chunky monkey!

Ella has take to spitting on herself (at least it isn't on other people).  She then proceeds to rub it all over her body and say she "Mommy, wash hands"...okkkkkkk...what am I suppose to do about this?!  I think this has some sort of sensory meaning behind it, but I am not sure.  It is quite possible that she is just weird!

To top it all of, I am in bed today with fluid coming out both ends of me...ewww, I know gross.  Things come in threes, right?!

The countdown to Christmas begins.....as does the countdown to the 8 hour plane ride that I am dreading!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

That sucks about being sick, but Ella spitting on herself is normal. Emma used to do it, and now Mean does it and wipes it all over her face and hair like a cat grooming herself.

Either it's normal, or it means something really specific as far as you and me just being weird parents...lol